It Takes a Family

It takes a family to get a stunning Kauai, Hawaii sunset photo for Before Sundown’s Welcome Page. It takes a family at the Sheraton Kauai Resort to get fabulous photos of Poipu, Waimea Canyon, Wailua Falls, and Koke’e State Park for the gallery.

It takes a very special family, Ted & Kim Robinson, Michael & Laurie Hallak & baby Reagan Hallak & her rubber ducky, to make this blog post something worthwhile to read.

Y’all know I’m Ted’s Mom, Reagan’s Gram Gram, & Laurie’s grandma!(smiles)

Enjoy!

Not to single out just one family member’s photographic talents, Ted & Kim took many of the photos, but we have a professional photographer in the family to promote.

Laurie Elizabeth Photography

www.laurieelizabeth.photography

Meet Laurie

I love capturing moments that deserve to be remembered. It is just as important to embrace the moment, as it is to reflect on it later! I do what I love and love what I do, and my desire is for my work to resonate with you. If you like my style, I would love to capture those memories that you wish to relive for years to come.

About C.E.Robinson

I retired as a nurse practitioner in 2013, and became a full time novel writer. I added blogger in 2014 and created the blog site Before Sundown remember what made you smile. From the beginning, Before Sundown was honored with awards, and blog tours. I continue to be ever grateful, and appreciative of dedicated worldwide followers who like, comment, share and tweet posts. I started the blog to connect and support fellow bloggers, friends and family by writing blog posts about them--their books, interests, professions and travels. Overtime, I've added excerpts from WIPs as a co-author, and a final version (1/2020) of the first three pages of my book, Sunset Inn - wish you were here. Next, on to the publishing. The collections of sunsets/sunrises on the Welcome page came from bloggers all over the world. I wanted visitors to remember what made them smile Before Sundown. What better way than to offer them breathtaking sunsets or sunrises? http://cerobinsonauthor.com
This entry was posted in My Blog, My Entries and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to It Takes a Family

1. Dan Antion says:

Beautiful photos (I love the rubber duck).

Liked by 1 person

2. Timothy Price says:

All beautiful!

Liked by 1 person

3. Beautiful photos of Kauai and family. Kids are so photogenic, aren’t they? Even the big grown-up ones. I’d love to go to Kauai. If I head to Hawaii again, that island is next. Happy Weekend, Christine!

Liked by 1 person

• C.E.Robinson says:

Diana, thanks so much for your visit and comment. Apparently Kauai is the favorite in my family. More outdoor things to do. Love to collect photos of their travels. I have more posts planned for granddaughters. One traveling in Australia, and another returning to NYC. So much fun. Christine

Liked by 1 person

4. GP Cox says:

You certainly found the right word, Christine, STUNNING!!

Liked by 1 person

5. I am not too old yet for a Hawaii trip. Love the photographs–all of them! Glad you’re back, Christine.

Liked by 1 person

• C.E.Robinson says:

Greg, thanks so much for your comment! Kinda know what you mean! A lot of older people think of Hawaii as the perfect place to vacation. An easy flight from the west coast & no language barrier. Enjoy your “at home” with those wonderful cats! 📚 Christine

Liked by 1 person

6. A beautiful post, Christine. I went to Hawaii once, long ago… all by myself, and the first time I had ever been on a plane. What a lovely experience it was. I still think of it as my only “real” vacation. Hugs on the wing.

Liked by 1 person

7. dweezer19 says:

Such a beautiful family, Christine! Love the rubber ducky shots. 😉

Liked by 2 people

8. Beautiful pictures, Christine! Reminds me of our Hawaiian vacation so many years ago–Kauai was my favorite part 😀 Thank you for sharing!

Liked by 2 people

9. Such beautiful moments.

10. inesephoto says:

Beautiful family!

Liked by 1 person

11. Sartenada says:

How wonderful set of beautiful photos. Thank You. I have been on Oahu only, when young man in the 70s. 🙂

12. nitinsingh says:

Lovely post thnx for share

Liked by 1 person