A few months ago, a blogger friend, David Paley, http://vancouvervisions.com nominated me to participate in the Love In Ten Lines Challenge. In May, I’d already accepted The Spread the Love Challenge, a very similar one. However, I promised David I’d also accept this one, but with a “not following all the rules” twist. The only rules I followed were: 1. Write 10 (+) lines about love. 2. The catch is, each line has to have only 4 words, and the word love has to appear in each line. 3. Title the post Love in Ten Lines. 4. End the post with your favorite quote(s) on love.
That’s all folks!
There are no specific nominees for this challenge. If anyone who reads this would like to take up the love challenge, please be my guest, and spread the love. You can zip over to David’s site and read his Love In Ten Lines post with all the rules. While you’re there do look at his incredible photograph galleries!
The Love Songs Line Up
Everyone loves a love song, and some love songs everyone knows. There are a few I’d never heard of, and some are favorites! I’ll include the songs and the artists here:
- Foreigner / Love On The Telephone
- Katrina and the Waves/ The Game of Love
- The Who/ Love Reigns O’er Me
- Paul McCartney/ Can’t Buy Me Love
- George Thorogood/ Who Do You Love?
- Geils Band/ Lookin’ For A Love
- Roxy Music/ Love Is the Drug
- The Georgia Satellites/ The Myth Of Love
- Little Feat/ Time Loves A Hero
- REO Speedwagon/ Keep On Lovin’ You
- Cream/ Sunshine of Your Love
- Ten Years After/ Love Like A Man
- The Allman Brothers Band/ You Don’t Love Me
The Love Quotes Gallery