Before Sundown Blog

WELCOME TO MY PAGE        il_570xN.467792670_eiyo MOON AND STARS

Thank you for your visit! You are all people as a bright as the moon…and your hearts shine with the light of a million heavenly stars.

images -Christine line under

You’re Welcome to stay a while and read further. Check out the menu bar categories if you have time. Christine’s About Me will give you some idea of who she is, and what she’s up to as a writer and blogger. What’s most important though, her everyday message to visitors –  Before Sundown, remember what made you smile.

Featured Sunset December 2017

Calm Sea Sunset

By Sharukh Bamboat

Tired by the challenges of my life I decided to take a walk by the sea. I sat for a while, contemplating. That’s when I discovered that what would this sea be if there were no waves. Just a calm body of water? It’s the waves that make it exciting. So, in life whenever you face challenges. Accept it because a smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.

Sharukh is a full time writer by profession, but he enjoys traveling and photography. He stated his blog, India Destinations, to bring out information on destinations that can help readers to make better choices when they are packing their bags to go traveling with friends, family, or perhaps alone. Sarah, his wife, contributes to his writing by offering ideas with a different point of view that Sharukh might miss. She doubles as his editor and critic.

Since 2009, Sharukh has been into writing/ghostwriting content for websites and clients helping them to boost their business with the help of right words that can allow them to turn their potential online visitors into customers.

Twitterhttps://twitter.com/Ti_Destinations

Pinteresthttps://www.pinterest.com/travelindiadest/

Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/travelindiadestinations

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/travelindiadestinations/

Welcome Page Sunset & Sunrise Gallery

Advertisements

378 Responses to Before Sundown Blog

1. giselzitrone says:

Wunderschöne Fotos lieber Gruß Gislinde

Liked by 1 person

2. Such beautiful photos. I talk about the need to “quiet the soul” to help reduce stress; your pictures provide one solution. Thank you for sharing them.

3. Nice feature on Mr. Dan, and really great photos here, C.E.! 🙂

4. paintdigi says:

Excellent article,piictures. and nice website …. Congratulations
    Welcome to my blog

5. WOw these pictures are truly amazing!

6. paintdigi says:

very very very nice pictures …. Congratulations 👍

7. elliebleu says:

Beautiful photos. I love your everyday message.

8. Great photos! I love the water shots! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

9. Thanks for introducing Sharukh, Elizabeth. He sounds interesting and talented! I love the sunset photo from Mumbai with the blue in the center. So unique. Your sunset gallery is stunning and growing!

• C.E.Robinson says:

Thanks so much, Donna! Sharukh has an incredible travel blog with unique photos. Love to collect sunsets. In August I’ll future Damyanti Biswas and a Malaysian sunset. September will feature the Robinson brothers (my sons) and their sunsets. Have a good rest during your “blog leave.” Good thoughts for better health! 💛 Christine Elizabeth (CE)

10. dweezer19 says:

Sharukh is, indeed, awesome. His travel blig is compelling and a perfect mixture if fact and aesthetic beauty.

11. hobo hippie says:

lovely photos-my boyfriend is Indian and I so appreciate them-ana

12. Kev says:

Gorgeous pics! 😊

13. paintdigi says:

Congratulations.
    You are the first winner of my gift this week.
    Send me an email message (Name, Surname, blog, e-mail).
    When receverai my gift, let me know.

Read conditions:

• C.E.Robinson says:

Paintdigi (Ahmed Alozade). Thank you so very much! I’m excited to be your first photo gift winner! I’ve browsed your Paintdigi blog site many times and love the country photos and abstract art! All of the abstract art is incredible! Of course I have favorites based on color combinations and design! I’ve read the conditions, and will send you an e-mail straight away! 🎉 Christine (Elizabeth)

• C.E.Robinson says:

Ahmed, your comment is the 300th one on the Welcome Page! That’s exciting! I need to think of a gift for you! Do you have a sunset or sunrise that I could feature for the monthly featured sunset/mini-bio post? Perhaps for September or October? No pressure, just a thought! Not certain if you would have any interest. 💛 Christine (Elizabeth)

14. Hemangini says:

beautiful pictures.. lovely ladies and lovely sunset… ❤

15. Oh, it’s Damyanti! Kind of lost track of her. Glad to go back on track 🙂 Beautiful pics, BTW. Wish I’ve got some of my own to share. Right now, I will content myself with what your wonderful blogger friends share 🙂

Liked by 1 person

16. some of those sunsets are just like the sky is on fire – amazing!

17. mihrank says:

deeply elegant and classical pictures, amazing content..like a journey!

18. sheldonk2014 says:

I’m glad I stopped by Christine
    Your finishing work is always so beautiful
    As always Sheldon

19. kezarlife says:

Beautiful photos!

• C.E.Robinson says:

Thanks so much for your visit and comments. Happy you liked the Sunset Gallery. I also Love your Kezarlife blog site. Brings me back to my roots. I lived on Church Street (Christian St) from 1939-1950. Grandmother Edna Heim owned Sunset Inn on Lake Kezar! Such good kid hood memories! 💛 Christine

20. Really love your gallery!!!

21. Kev says:

Love those pictures… especially the b/w of the two brothers. 🙂

22. This is beautiful 🙂

23. What nice paintings! Maybe I’ll go check out his page.

24. This also made me think of a new “hash potato” – ArtWednesday 🙂

25. Sehr schöne Fotos. Freundliche Grüße, Wollfgang

Liked by 2 people

26. ladyfi says:

Wow – you sunset and sunrise gallery is superb!

27. sheldonk2014 says:

I just dropped by to say
    Seasons greetings
    Have a real good…..
    To you and yours
    As always Sheldon

Liked by 1 person

28. I just stopped by to look at this wonderful gallery again. If I haven’t already wished you a Happy New Year please accept my best wishes now! Happy New Year to you! 🙂

29. mihrank says:

such amazing elegance of colors and images…

30. aliyakup says:

Very successful photos…

31. There is nothing like a beautiful Sunset.
    It comes to Fruition and changes by the minute until it fades into the evenings darkness.
    Everyone is different like fingerprints in the sky and the one you see is different from what others see making the one you saw Uniquely your own

• C.E.Robinson says:

So true, Bernie. Thank you for your visit and comment. The way you describe a beautiful sunset is very poetic! I know your passion for drone photography and you are definitely a poet with the sticks (drone talk). ☺️ Christine

32. Hi, C.E.!!!! Haven’t been here in a while, sorry about that. I hope to someday be able to share to you a sundown pic. For now, I don;t have any *sigh*

Liked by 1 person

33. So many different perspectives.
    Sunsets are like finger prints. No 2 are the same.
    Nice collection Christine.

Liked by 1 person

34. Stunning pictures Christine!! Absolutely stunning! Loved reading about the drones….had a neighbor buy one and couldn’t believe the clarity of the shots he was able to get…amazing how they have rapidly progressed.

Liked by 2 people

35. mihrank says:

this is such fascinating, classical images – Just Beautiful!

Liked by 1 person

36. WOW lots of new photos on this page! I love those sunset shots!

Liked by 1 person

37. Wow – such beautifull photographies!

38. cecilylalloo says:

Beautiful photos … I don’t know anyone who doesn’t love sunsets and sunrises. Thank you!

39. sunshinysa says:

Loved your sunrises and sunsets!

40. These are incredible photos! Thank you for sharing them, Christine!

41. Life is represented so beautifully with sunset, romance, and a glass of wine!

42. D. Parker says:

I just want to crawl inside these photos, Christine and curl up, reading a book as long as I can until the light fades! Thank you!